Dear Friends and Family,
I hope that God is doing as many wonderful things in your life as He is in mine. I am having a wonderful year, and feeling God's will to do more for the world around me. I would like to share some ministry opportunities God has presented to me in this season of my life:
Towards the end of this year, from October 12th through October 19th, God has put on my heart to travel to Siguatepeque, Honduras to visit the orphans and widows. My best friend, and myself have partnered with Visiting Orphans (www.visitingorphans.org) and Providence World Ministries to lead a team in visiting and working with La Providencia Orphanage (Providence’s incubator model for family-based community care for orphans and at-risk children), as well as widows and orphans in the surrounding Siquatepeque community. We will have the chance to minister to these children in a very humble and powerful way: being the hands and feet of Jesus by offering love and support.Last November, I traveled to Trinidad and Tobago to minister with Redeeming PINK International, and I am overjoyed to inform you that I will be returning again this November! I am so blessed that God has given me, yet another opportunity, to be able to minister to my newly founded Trinidadian sisters in Christ.
While God has opened up doors for me to express my heart of compassion for His people around the world, the exciting part is that you will be able to share in this compassion in several ways. First, you can help by praying that God will prepare the team and myself for our journey to both of these countries, as well as keep us safe while we’re there. I will also need prayers that my financial needs will be met. Another way you can get involved is to help provide financial support. The total cost for both trips is $4,250 (Honduras-$2,600 & Trinidad-$1,650); which is quite a challenge, but I know that God will supply ALL my needs! Please consider supporting me: if you’d like to make a donation, you can go to the PayPal link below (debit/credit donation); or if you'd like to make a donation by cash, check, money order, etc., you can contact me by email: magan@triumphchurch.com. I will need to raise all funds no later than September 12th in order to attend both trips. Whether you feel led to contribute financially, through prayer, or both, I want you to know that all of your support is greatly appreciated.
After I return from both trips, I will post on my blog, sharing all the great things God did and also include some pictures as well! I look forward to doing God's work in both Honduras and Trinidad and Tobago. Thank you so much for your love, support, and prayers.
You can donate from my Facebook page here (click on the website link under “contact information”): https://www.facebook.com/magan.fontenot/about
OR
Direct PayPal Link: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=456gPBPiZSDu6PtUCUAMPc8rk9yGoP0lSehL_Tp0e2vaIdDupc6YCFLTN8y&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d96fc0752e9614158f04872d2f2ae25dc
God Bless,
Magan Fontenot
No comments:
Post a Comment